Make your fan club successful
A CAM4 Fan Club is a monthly subscription to you as a performer that gives your fans exclusive features unique to your room. Your fans pay a subscription fee of 25 tokens a month – the fee transfers automatically to your CAM4 Bucks account on the rebill date!
Here are a few tips to make your Fan Club successful:
1.Branding your Fan Club.
It is important to be unique and to have your Fan Club reflect who you are as a performer.
2. Make a schedule and stick to it!
It is important to show your fans that you will be on regularly to give your fan club value.
3. Keep the Content Coming!
The whole reason for joining a fan club is to feel closer to you and to receive exclusive stuff!
Here is a list of cool things you can do with your exclusive picture gallery that your fans are going to love:
– Make it known what your fans are going to get in your gallery.
– Change up your cover photo for your fan club gallery! It will make it more exciting for your fans.
– Have a monthly Fan Club meeting in a password protected room, you can post a photo that gives subscribers the time, and password to the show!
– Highlight upcoming shows and events or show support for a cause you care about.
– Post a picture that shows other ways of staying in contact with you, like Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, tumbler, a Facebook Fan page. These are even more valuable if some of them are locked and only your subscribers can follow you.